The Living As A Leader Series is a comprehensive leadership development process that is comprised of workshop content, supported by a coaching component, and then further supported by a variety of reinforcement tools.
You can learn most about the series by clicking HERE.
#1: You will receive the following items in your Trainer’s Kit:
- Facilitator Guide for each of the workshops you purchase in your certification.
- PowerPoint presentation for each workshop
- One-page executive summaries for each workshop
- Mobile App Tips and To Do’s (this is a list of eight micro-learning reinforcements that are pushed out to your participating leaders, one per week).
- Laminated tip cards
- Leadership journal
- Laminated input questions (used during live kick-off events)
- Additional support tools used during the facilitation of various workshops
#2: You will have access to our online certification library
- Welcome section complete with a comprehensive certification roadmap/checklist
- Section 1: Workshop Facilitation and Highlights
- Highlights video for each workshop
- "What to look for" for in each workshop
- Section 2: Implementation of the Living As A Leader Series
- Roster/schedule templates
- Communication templates
- Guidelines and suggestions for how to host your kick-off
- Section 3: Administration of Living As a Leader Materials and Tools
- How to order materials
- How to purchase and administer the mobile app
- How to purchase and administer the 360-degree feedback assessment
- How to purchase and administer the DISC behavioral style profile.
- Section 4: Coaching Component
#3: 12 hours of coaching support with one of our master trainers. These hours can be used along the way or concentrated up front.
Step One: You will purchase your train-the-trainer certification HERE. You will have the opportunity to pay by credit card or receive an invoice from Living As A Leader.
Download and sign the Master Services Agreement (MSA) which you can preview HERE.
Step Two: After we have received your payment and signed MSA, we will ship your Trainer’s Kit(s) to you.
Step Three: Next, you will shedule your onboarding call. During this call, we will discuss your certification plan with you.
Step Four: You will sign up for access to the online certification library, schedule your initial coaching session(s) to support your plan....and get started!
Step Five: When you have completed all of the requirements of your certification, you will receive a signed certificate of completion.
The investment to be certified is $5000. This includes your trainers kit, access to the online certification library and 12 hours of coaching support.
After you are fully certified, your ongoing costs will be related to the purchase of materials: workbooks, access to mobile app and eLearning, 360-degree feedback assessment, DISC leadership style profile and Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Assessment. You will be able to purchase these at a discounted rate as a bundle or a’la carte. Want more details? You can visit our online store at https://t3.livingasaleader.com/.
For a more in-depth look at our train-the-trainer certification for in-house corporate trainers, click HERE .
For a more in-depth look at our train-the-trainer certification for consultants, click HERE.
Are you ready to chat now? Grab a spot on my calendar (Aleta Norris) at https://calendly.com/aletanorris/30-minute-conversation